Wednesday, October 6, 2010

masa senggang part 2 :)

sorry guys , these pics were taken on the first hari raya and i just to have time to upload certain of them now. lewat sket al maklum lah buzy ( campur malas malas sket haha )
all of those pics involved my grandparents house. by the main characters : my families.
so , lets enjoy to view them :)


the man with the black kopiah is my beloved daddy and the women beside him is my beloved mum. guys , love you with my greatest soul.


next is my lil sis and again with my mum. senyum lebar ye mentang mentang baju cantekk. haha. sayang awak juga :)

yang ni plak aku. haha. bergaya dengan baju yang ibu jahit. thanks ibu.


all of the anak anak dara are my cousins. ni je yang sempat snap together dengan aku. yang laen mane ntah. semua ready nak bergambar nih. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment