Sunday, October 31, 2010

InsyaAllah..


2 nov : my final exam results are just around the corner. yet , i still do not have any sense of worried or etc. whats wrong with me ? huhu and for you my R , please be good okay. i will love you then.
i've tried my best during the exams and now its time for me to pray for the best ( insyaAllah god willing ). so guys please pray for me also yeah ! thank you.

okay now semua dah settle. haha takde nak masam masam muke lagi dah. so korang korang , jangan macam macam yea. i'm tired with all the attitudes. its time for me to be nice again.
nothing more to talk here. err to write is better is it ? haha so just for now.
owh yea , kepada en. afnan : awak hutang saya 4 kali belanja makan tau. jangan buat buat lupa.

p/s : always laugh when you can. it is cheaper than medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment