Tuesday, December 7, 2010

and breakaway.

i'm back here in shah alam. and yesterday was really tired. i'm on my bed early hoping that i'll have enough rest.
and this morning as usual i woke up at 6.30 am after i heard my alarm rang. and my mum was waking me up this morning. after wearing my new baju kurung ( cewahh nak jugak bgtau )
HAHA suddenly i received a message from my classmate , pika. it was a forwaded message.
salam , there's no class today , im not well. please inform yr friends ok.
( thts from our lecturer ) then tutorial mtc039/mtc 088 pun tak ada , do inform others !
and i was like , OMG ! haha boleh sambung tido. ana and zaza siap2 nak pegi klas. yang aku plak tengah duk breakfast roti , trus ttup jem tukar baju and baring konon2 nk smbung tido laa. haha. yan baru bangun , klas die pkul 10.30. baring punye baring , aku pun ttdo. huhu.
then bangun pkul 10. yan dah nak pegi klas. aku lepak chill jap sambil online.
11.30 am fatin and dila ajak beli nasi. makan makan borak gelak sumer ade. pkul 1.30 ready nak pegi klas.
and i was in the classroom just now. suddenly i received a message that class is cancelled.
and again i was like ' if i knew it earlier , i can come back here today '. huhu. and now i'm here
posting all those craps. haha saje je dah lame tak post panjang lebar en en. ahha.

and another thing i wanna tell you guys , my perfume pecah lagi. OMG !! ni dah third time i broke my perfume. well eventhough it just one drop perfumes tapi kalau dah smpai 3 kali
pecah , dude sape pun bankrup. ahaha baru pakai 3 4 kali , pecah. arghh i hate it.
okeyy lah tu je for today. till meet again yeah ! i need to finish my essay.

p/s : I HATE YOU FOREVER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment