Friday, November 12, 2010

yes , too many !

lets kickstart this post with something that can melt my heart and soul.
aaauwww~ i love you too bby. i never thought that this will happen again. but then , i'm blurred with it. am i ? or are you ? help me get through this. thank you.

well jom story. actually too many to tell you. lately , banyak benda yang jadi which involves me with it. so tak tau mane nak cerita. takpe laa. satu satu okeyy.
my final exam results : thank God. Alhamdulillah aku dapat lepas 3.00 tuh but need to work more for next sem. huhu.
cuti cuti cinta : haha melawat gambang waterpark. it was fun and i love it. nanti ade mase gambar akan di upload eh. err ape kaitan dengan cinta ? haha loserr !
muet oh muet : selagi tak settle rase macam beban tak lepas. ohh muet please yeah ! i really wanna score for tommorow's papers after my speaking test yang agak errr no comment. so again muet , please be good and i will love you for the rest of my life. i need to pass band 4 to satisfy my college requirement. dah tuu ? duk terpacak lagi kat sini buat ape ?? studyyy !!
takpe , sikit lagi. haha.
sweetheart : yess , i love you. always. haha.

p/s : i still cant believe with things that happened. hear me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment