Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life and Experiments.

last night i spent it by watching sixth sense live from my kolej. but i didnt snap any pics of the band and please dont ask me why. i have no reason.
next , me and yan were climbing until the 4th floor to see all of our friends up there. and yes it was so tiring. huh no wonder they wont come down if they are already up. haha. its life and we do need to face it , dont we ?
and now its already wednesday and i'm thinking of going home on friday. i know my day will be so dull by spending my weekands here. so why dont i go back to temerloh. it wont cost me much plus it wont take long hours too. so lets buy a ticket. haha can you lend me a hand zaza ? i hope so.
err btw i have class tonight. so perut , anda perlu menahan lapar sehingga pukul 10 yea. jangan berkeroncong tau. begging you thanks !
gtg , got classes after this. but before that , lets Oreo first. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment